- RSS Channel Showcase 1395553
- RSS Channel Showcase 9757775
- RSS Channel Showcase 6905537
- RSS Channel Showcase 2674668
Articles on this Page
- 10/25/17--09:36: _Here Are The 10 Mos...
- 11/06/17--13:20: _Even If He’s Found ...
- 11/16/17--12:18: _Corruption Trial Ag...
- 12/12/17--08:40: _Washington Post Pro...
- 01/24/18--04:24: _Senate Homeland Sec...
- 01/24/18--04:25: _Sessions Has No Cho...
- 01/26/18--04:01: _Top FBI Agents Disc...
- 03/08/18--12:03: _Details: Trump Admi...
- 03/17/18--14:08: _In 2017 Op-Ed, Andr...
- 11/16/17--12:18: Corruption Trial Against Sen. Bob Menendez Ends In Mistrial
There's a lot of misinformation swirling about that shoddy dossier on Trump and Russia compiled by Christopher Steele. Here's what's actually been reported on the matter.
If Sen. Bob Menendez is found guilty for bribery and corruption, he could be spending a lot of time in jail, but he may not resign from office to preserve Democrats' political power.
After six days of jury deliberations, the felony corruption trial against Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) has ended in a mistrial.
Did the Washington Post omit significant information about the people behind both the Russian dossier and the Clinton campaign's opposition research?
'Robert Mueller used to run the FBI. He is in no position to do an investigation over this kind of misconduct. I think at this point in time we probably should be looking at a special counsel to undertake this investigation.'
Americans should be reassured that the federal law enforcement agencies are working to keep America safer rather than focused on revenge against political enemies.
In a batch of newly released text messages, it appears at least two FBI agents were worried about fully investigating Hillary Clinton.
The House Oversight Committee battled the Obama administration for years to get these documents on the botched gun-running operation released.
An attorney now representing former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe wrote in a 2017 op-ed that the internal investigation of McCabe was "welcome news."